Autumn writes: Subject: Thank you April 07, 2010 at 06:56 am. I just wanted to thank you for writing this article..I am 16 and lately I have been very pent up about what I want to do with my life. Every thing seems to be like a whirl wind. I’ll be a junior next year and people say that junior year is the hardest year. A lot is changing physically and mentally. My best friend, mentor and lover is going to college out of state. He’s telling me to decide what I want to do now and so is my family..and the thing is.. I have a couple of things in mind, but I don’t know what to do..yet. Your article put some solace and peace into my whirlwind. Thank you.
- What are the best work from home jobs? August 21, 2017
- So, you hate your job: How to find a job you love July 30, 2017
- Dream jobs: Here’s how to find yours July 8, 2017
- Scholastic Aptitude Test: Your ‘make or break’ for college entrance June 23, 2017
- Job Interview Tips: The right things to say to get the job June 14, 2017
Blogs I Follow